The Rules Subcommittee was established by the Commission on December 10, 2021 for the purpose of:
- Compiling administrative practices, policies and procedures of the Commission;
- Proposing rules of order and special rules;
- Validating the conformity of proposed standing rules to the bylaws; and
- Determining if any amendments to the bylaws would be appropriate and necessary to facilitate the continuity and consistency of the commission's work.
The Rules Subcommittee includes the following Commissioners:
- Ms. Elizabeth C. Pittinger, Chairperson
- Ms. Denise Ashe
- The Honorable Erick J. Coolidge
- Dr. Spero T. Lappas, Esq., PhD
Following is information on future Rules Subcommittee meetings. All meetings are open to the public. Please use the Public Comment Form if you wish to offer written comments for the record of any meeting. If you wish to speak during a meeting, please register with the Speaker Registration Form.
Note: the public portion of meetings will generally begin at least 30 minutes after the posted start time. Because Executive Session precedes the public portion of the meeting, it is possible that the meeting will start even later, and you may need to wait after you click on the link to enter the meeting. Please be patient for the meeting to begin. Additionally, if you are having difficulty accessing the meeting through Microsoft Teams, a call-in number is available in each "Notice of Public Meeting."
February 1, 2022, 1:00pm
Opens In A New Window